AGV Warehouse Flooring: Mezzanine U7 Supreme AGV
How we know, we have the best mezzanine flooring for AGV picking robots?
By continuous testing on real-scale & optimizing. No wear, no rutting & no cracks.
- Resistant against accelerated wear & tear from AGV picking robots
- Highest recognised abrasion criteria rating AC6 & Class 43)
- ESD & anti-static
- Fire-retardant options
Need a solution? Leave us a message!
Why use Mezzanine construction instead of concrete or steel?
• Immediately operational, no drying times.
• Efficient use of space, multilevel storage solution.
• Flexibly expandable, in function of growth or activity.
• Durable & circular, with 100% recovered wood.
• Most cost efficient, compared to steel or concrete solutions.
• Comfortable & clear workspace, due to white ceiling side.
• Leveled surface , guaranteed due to tongue-and groove connection.
More fire-resistant than gratings
Stronger than you think.
Increase your evacuation time with fire-retardant mezzanine floor panels.
- Longer evacuation time (REI30)
- No flame-spread
- No heat breakthrough
More information about the video:
- Loading: 350 kg/m²
- Board: Flameshield Supreme Deluxe 38 mm
- Grating: Galvanized steel
- Mesh size: 33×33 mm
- Height: 40 mm
- Thickness load bearing bars: 2mm
Our innovative fire resistant panel
The flameshield product range answers to your fire regulations.
A whole new product range has been developed to comply with the highest possible fire class for wood based panels.
We have created the only chipboard which complies to the B-s1,d0 fire classification for ceiling sides.This assures a high fire-retardant effect while minimizing the smoke production.
The panels can be combined with antistatic and antislip properties.
Please fill out this form, so we can connect you to our specialised sales manager
Please provide us your name and email, we will send you the download link a.s.a.p.