AGV Warehouse Flooring: Mezzanine U7 Supreme AGV
How we know, we have the best mezzanine flooring for AGV picking robots?
By continuous testing on real-scale & optimizing. No wear, no rutting & no cracks.
- Resistant against accelerated wear & tear from AGV picking robots
- Highest recognised abrasion criteria rating AC6 & Class 43)
- ESD & anti-static
- Fire-retardant options
Why use Mezzanine construction instead of concrete or steel?
• Immediately operational, no drying times.
• Efficient use of space, multilevel storage solution.
• Flexibly expandable, in function of growth or activity.
• Durable & circular, with 100% recovered wood.
• Most cost efficient, compared to steel or concrete solutions.
• Comfortable & clear workspace, due to white ceiling side.
• Leveled surface , guaranteed due to tongue-and groove connection.
More fire-resistant than gratings
Stronger than you think.
Increase your evacuation time with fire-retardant mezzanine floor panels.
- Longer evacuation time (REI30)
- No flame-spread
- No heat breakthrough
More information about the video:
- Loading: 350 kg/m²
- Board: Flameshield Supreme Deluxe 38 mm
- Grating: Galvanized steel
- Mesh size: 33×33 mm
- Height: 40 mm
- Thickness load bearing bars: 2mm
Our innovative fire resistant panel
The flameshield product range answers to your fire regulations.
A whole new product range has been developed to comply with the highest possible fire class for wood based panels.
We have created the only chipboard which complies to the B-s1,d0 fire classification for ceiling sides.This assures a high fire-retardant effect while minimizing the smoke production.
The panels can be combined with antistatic and antislip properties.